Who are we?
Our Privacy Promise
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. Any of your personal details will only be used by TMJ Business Enterprise and our carefully selected third party partners to ensure that we deliver an excellent service to you and maintain your account with us.
How do we use your information?
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used to:
- 1. Communicate with you about the services you have ordered from us (your details may be passed on to a third party for them to provide service to you and we may retain your details for a reasonable period of time after you have completed the transaction in order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as refunds).
- 2. Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions (we may retain your details (including your credit/debit card information) for these purposes for a reasonable period of time and we may pass your details to a third party to carry out these functions).
- 3. Update our records and maintain your account with us.
- 4. Recommend offers that may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- 5. Improve the content and appearance of our website to ensure that content from our website and our catalogues are presented in the most effective manner for you.
- 6. Comply with our legal requirements
- 7. Assess and process your job application (we may retain a record of your information for a reasonable period of time following the end of our recruitment selection process for administration purposes).
With a view to understanding our customer’s needs better, we will, with your permission, retain the information you have provided us and the details of any purchases you have made to enable us to offer services that are likely to be of interest to you.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
How we collect your information?
We may collect and process your information as follow
- 1. Details of transactions you carry out when telephoning us and of the fulfilment of your bookings
- 2. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- 3. Details of your visits to our the resources that you access.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
Keeping in Touch with TMJ Business Enterprise and Your Rights
At TMJ Business Enterprise we want to keep you up to date with information about special offers and improvements to this site. If you decide you do not wish to be contacted by us, you can request that we stop using your information and that we stop mailing information to you, by writing to the TMJ Business Enterprise, 80 Gloucester road, London, CR0 2DB or by emailing us on email@example.com and informing us so.
We will not keep your personal information processed by us for any purpose or purposes for longer than is necessary for that purpose or for those purposes. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a small fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We will never contact you by e-mail to ask you to send or confirm any of your personal details, if we need any information of this nature we will only contact you by telephone.
Never send any sensitive information, such as passwords or credit card information, via email.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Security and Privacy are welcomed and should be addressed to TMJ Business Enterprise, 80 Gloucester Road, CR0 2DB